Monday, May 26, 2014

CTMH-- Camper Crazy Easel Card

Hi, hope you had a nice weekend:)   I was able to sneak in a couple of cards this weekend. Camping or should I say vintage trailers or 'glamming' is so in.  With this in mind, I was so happy to use CTMH 'Crazy Camper' stamp set.

Because I do a lot of flat cards, I decided to mix it up and make an easel card.  After I got the measurements right, it went pretty fast.  I colored the camper in using my Copics markers.

Love this saying!   To make the tree, I used CTMH's Artbooking Cricut cartridge.  The tree measures 2.75 inches.  I used my 'die-mantics' to cut out the sun and grass.
Here's a close up of the easel card.
I wrapped some brown twine around the card.




















Thanks so much for stopping by.  If you love this stamp set, then let me know.
Maureen:)

CTMH Supplies
Paper:  Timberline (X7182B)
Stamp:  Camper Crazy (C1578)
Ink:  Ponderosa Pine (Z2145); Desert Sand (Z2118)
Other:  Natural Twine; Kraft Card stock (Z1375) and Artbooking (Z1906)
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment