Thursday, November 20, 2014

CTMH Timberline with Artbooking

Hello, I'm back with another 2-page LO.  It's from the Timberline paper pack again, but time features the CTMH Artbooking Cartridge.  You may recall that CTMH showcased a LO using Timberline on the cover of the Spring/Summer 2014 Catalog.  Here is my take on their LO.

 I just love the chevron overlays. To add a pop of color just back them in patterned paper.  It takes some time, but the results are worth it!  I added a smaller overlay to the right side of second LO.  The two trees were cut using Artbooking as well.

 Here's a close up of Abby and her friends at their camp site:)  She has kept in touch with all the friends in this picture.























Remember, I still have 2 of these paper packs and stickers left.  Let me know if you'd like them. Thanks, Maureen:)
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment