Monday, August 17, 2015

CTMH Artistry Layouts

Hello,

I'm back again with more LOs using CTMH's new Cricut cartridge, Artistry.  Before I get into how great Artistry is, I need to tell you about all these pictures.  A couple of months ago my oldest daughter owed me a favor.  She asked me what I wanted.  After careful consideration, I said, give me your phone for a couple of hours.  Then, I went to Costco's and developed close to 200 pictures!!!  As you know the younger generation does not print out pictures.  So, make a deal and borrow your kids' cell phones.

Okay, onto the LO.  I decided to use triangles for this LO.  Using the Zoe paper pack, I cut out 2 triangle overlays from the Artistry cartridge, 9 inches each.  Then I backed them with patterned paper.  I placed the first overlay facing up and second one facing right. 


The sentiment 'Best Day' is from the Zoe Workshop on the Go.  The vellum, stickers, and buttons are all part of the Zoe line. 

In terms of the pictures, I just love the feet one and the selfie of my daughter's foot while walking.
The second page shows my daughter and her friends arriving to their destination in Boston after their 'walk'.

Here's a close up.  I just need to do some journaling and then I'll be done.




















Over the next few months, I will be making Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas cards.  There's lots of Artistry images and coordinating stamps to use.  So much more to come:)

Thanks for stopping by, Maureen


Supplies
Paper/Stamps: Zoe WOTG (G1096); Zoe Compliments (x7197c)
Other:  Artistry Cricut (z3167)
Ink:  Slate (z2173)
Pin It!

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

I like this layout, but I like your fun photos even more. Looks like it was an adventure and great memories that will continue to tell the story for years to come. :)

Coelle said...

Great LO and love how you layered the triangle cutout over the Zoe paper!

Post a Comment