Monday, August 17, 2015

CTMH NEW Cricut cartridge: Artistry

Hello,  sorry if you received a blank post from me last week.  I was supposed to participate in a Artistry CTMH Cricut blog hop.  I was travelling to Germany when the blog hop went live and things didn't go as planned-- I arrived in Germany, but my post got lost in cyber space:(  My apologies.

Below the artwork that I created for the hop.  Like Artbooking, Artistry contains many overlays, such as the hexagon one I chose.  To give the overlay some color, I inked in with Slate and then backed it in the new Zoe paper line.  Since the overlay made such a statement, I then taped it onto an 11x11 piece of white cardstock and then finally a piece of 12x12 Sorbet cardstock. 



The caption 'Right Here', word bubbles, camera, and shape for Best Friend sentiment were also cut using CTMH's Artistry. 






 


Here is a close up.   Love all the details and the Artistry cartridge makes it so easy!



















The Artistry Collection comes with 3 size D-sized stamps, 12X12 Enchantment colored cardstock pack, and over 700 images-- shapes, layers, banners, borders, backgrounds and fonts. 

The retail price is $99 and $79 if purchasing the digital version only. 

If you purchase the cartridge, then this will also qualify you to obtain the Stamp of the Month (SOTM) for only $5.  Here is a look at August's SOTM.  Notice that the 3 frames can be cut with the Artistry cartridge. 
























Well, sorry I missed the hop.  If you'd like to hop on now and see other creations using this new cartridge, then please click HERE.  This cartridge can be used for card-making, scrapbooking and other paper crafts.

Thanks, Maureen


Supplies
Paper Line: Zoe (x7197b), Zoe Compliments (x7197c); and Zoe Assortment (z3082)
Stamps:  A Typeface (a1117); Glamour Uppercase (d1537); and Aug SOTM ()
Inks:  Slate (z2173)
Other: Artistry CTMH Cricut (z3167)

Pin It!

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Adorable. I bet the story behind this is pretty cute. :)

Maureen said...

Thanks Casandra! If dogs could talk, I bet the story behind the picture would be awesome! The things we put our pets through!! Thanks again, Maureen

Post a Comment