Sunday, November 27, 2016

CTMH City Sidewalks Cards-- continued

Hi again.  Back with more cards using CTMH's City Sidewalk paper line.  Yesterday I revealed 3 cards and today I'm here to show you the remaining 3.


 For the first card, I used the "All is Bright" stamp.  This stamp did not initially catch my eye. But I gave it a second look after a couple of customers purchased it.  I love it!  (And, I love the $6.95 price:)
 For the second card, I used the "Joy to You & Me" stamp.  There is something about this little village scene that I simply adore! 

I tried to create a snow globe.
The last card is one of my favs.

The stamp set, "Cozy Christmas", comes with a set of coordinating dies for only $26.95. 

By ripping up some white/blue polka dot paper, I tried to create a snow look.  The stamp/die set also include a cute tree!
 Here are the 3 cards again.
Above are all 6 cards together. 

Again, I'll be teaching this class on December 3rd in Norwell, MA.  The cost is $18 for 6 cards. 

Please join us if you can!

Thanks, Maureen


Supplies:
X7213BA1190C1656product thumbnail
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment