Sunday, October 20, 2013

CTMH -- Card Kit Workshop on the Go (WOTG); Frosted

Hi, wonderful Sunday here.  The Red Sox won last night and we are off to the World Series!!  So proud because I lived through the 'curse' as a kid, teen and adult.  It seemed as though we'd never win. Then we reversed the curse and won in 2004 and 2007!!  Maybe 2013 will be a year for us again?  We'll see.

Okay, onto Christmas/Holiday cards... I made my first set using the CTMH WOTG Card-Making Kit.  The cost is only $24.95 and includes a D-size stamp, 15 cards/envelopes, bling, twine, paper and instructions.  This set is valued at $36.78-- savings of $11.83. 

I loved the designs in the WOTG.  I just changed things up a bit and added some of CTMH's washi tape.  I riped off a piece of washi tape and cut a banner edge-- sooo  easy!

























The Ruby strip looked a little plain to me. So, I just randomly stamped snow flakes on it. Have to love CTMH's stamps because they are clear, which means you can see where you are stamping.   To get the shading on the trees, I stamped the first image in Cocoa and then stamped it a second time without re-inking. 





















I love this card because I love the Polaroid look. I followed the directions here and just added a large bling button.




















Below are the CTMH supplies. Thanks for stopping by and go Soxs!!!

CTMH:
WOTG Frosted Card-Making Kit (G1063)
Washi Tape Sparkle & Shine (Z1907); Washi Tape Lagoon Houndstooth (Z1850)
Inks:  Cocoa, Crystal Blue, Twilight, Ruby, Olive and Desert Sand
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment