Friday, October 11, 2013

CTMH Sarita Layout

Hi, this past weekend I attended an all day Breast Cancer crop in Dartmouth Mass.  The event was successful and I was also successful in creating a three 2 page LOs!  Here is the first one I did using the CTMH Sarita paper line. 

Don't be scared off by the bold colors of Sarita b/c the paper is extremely easy to work with.  Pair the orange with the dark blues, add some pink and voila a nice color combo!

Sarita is my oldest daughter's favorite line.  This could be because her bedroom is painted in a color similar to Lagoon and she has orange accents-- an orange comforter and even orange chandeliers! 

My daughter is also one of a kind.  She is not afraid to take a stand and express her opinions.  She also has the ability to make those around her laugh and smile!  For me, this LO captured the essence of Shaelin!


Don't you just love round view finder (reel). This stamp set is only $9.95. It's compatible with the Art Philosophy cartridge, so just use the Cricut to cut the circle and stamp right on it!



Having so many pictures, I used a flip flap here. Love CTMH's flip flaps! And, what a bargain at $3.95 for 15 4X6s!













Listed below are the supplies I used. If you are still nervous about stamping on Scrapbooking pages, then come to one of my crops and use my inks and stamps. I'll show you how easy it is to make embellishments!

Thanks for stopping by,
Maureen:)

CTMH Supplies:
Paper: Sarita (X7171B); Sarita Stickers (X7171C)
Inks: Outdoor Denim; Cotton Candy
Stamps: Reel Life (B1431); Laughing Lola WOTG Stamp Set (G1065)
Other: Sarita Assortment- wooden (Z1873); Twine-- Harvest Assortment (Z1751); Flip/Flaps (Z4114)
Pin It!

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

This layout couldn't be more perfect with your gorgeous girl's pictures. Love it.

Maureen said...

Thanks so much Cassandra!

Post a Comment