Wednesday, April 30, 2014

CTMH Blog Hop-- May SOTM

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  We will be featuring May's SOTM called "You've Got a Friend",  a cute set of 5 stamps.  If you have come here from Judy's Blog, you are on the right path! 

This month we have over 55 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs.  Hopping is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants HERE.   

Okay, here we go!

When I hear the words "You've got a friend in me"  I think of Toy Story.  I also think of our dog, Rosie.  Rosie is part of our family and she truly is our friend-- loving us unconditionally.  

Rosie is also a good sport.  Check out this LO!  For Halloween, my youngest daughter put a mask on Rosie!  The mask made Rosie look like an Angry Bird!


You may be asking yourself, how did my daughter get Rosie to pose for the mask picture?  Well, a treat will certainly do it!

The second picture tells the story:)



































You've Got A Friend web

I hope you enjoyed this LO.  Please feel free to follow my blog and/or leave a comment.  If you love this stamp and don't have a consultant, then please visit my store or email me.

Next up is Wendy.  Be sure to visit Wendy's Blog and all the other consultants' blogs.  You will not be disappointed!  Thanks, Maureen:)

CTMH Supplies
Stamps:  May SOTM, All the Details, Artbooking Stamp Set
Paper:  CTMH Free to be Me (Paper pack special)
Inks:  Cranberry, Juniper, and Desert Sand.
Other:  White Twine, White Epoxy Shapes.
Pin It!

10 comments:

Judy Faye Garner said...

that is soooo cute!

Wendy Coffman said...

Your pup is so cute - what a great layout!

Michelle Stewart said...

So cute. Great layout!

Maureen said...

Thank you!

Casandra Bennett said...

I'm not certain Rosie liked the costume. LOL Our Jess loved her little leather hat and jacket we bought her way back when. She would strut around in that ensemble feeling pretty darn awesome. She, however, did not like the reindeer antlers we got her for Christmas. She curled her lip and flattened her ears out. I miss that dog. Love your layout! And the flip-flap idea, genius, girl!

Adeline E. Brill said...

I LOVE your layout! The picture of your dog made me laugh out loud! Our dog is truly picture worthy most of the day!

Maureen said...

Thank you Casandra and Adeline! Dogs are the best! Glad you have great memories too:)

life documented said...

So funny! She really looked angry :) these paper and embellishments look great, I like how you've added so much stamping to your layout!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Beautiful layout and Roxie is so cute!!!

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

Such a darling layout! Great use of paper, embellishments and stamps.

Post a Comment