Sunday, May 6, 2012

CTMH-- May SOTM

Hello, it's been a while since I posted.  We were in St. Martin for a week in April.  There's was so much to catch up on once back!

Below is a 'gatefold' card that I created using the CTMH May Stamp of the Month (SOTM).  As you know, each month CTMH offers a stamp for only $5 if you purchase $50 in products.  The 'Dotty' paper pack is also available for only $5.

The paper pack used is CTMH 'Dreamin line', which was featured in the Fall/Winter catalog.

I love all of CTMH's SOTM, but have to admit, I couldn't wait to use this one!  Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers.  They remind me of summer and fun things.  With that in mind, I used the stamp set and created a mother's day card.  My mother proudly displays my cards on her mantle piece.  I'm happy with how the card turned out.  Let me know what you think.

Thanks, Maureen:)



Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment