Wednesday, September 19, 2012

CTMH-- Avonlea Card Set

Hi again, I've wanted to create a nice card set for a while. With the teacher set out of the way, it was time to do one for a friend! As you know, I love CTMH's new Avonlea line-- the colors are beautiful. For the box, I again cut out an 11.5 inch French Fry box from the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge.

To create the cards, I primarily used 2 stamps sets from the Spring/Summer catalog. So they are still available:) Stamps:

-The Best Things; C1503; $13.95
-Beautiful Friendship; B1400; $9.95

I also used a stamp from CTMH's other cartridge-- Artise.

Thanks for stopping by, Maureen:)





Pin It!

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Beautiful kit! Love the cards and your stamping.

Maureen said...

Casandra, thanks so much for the nice words. Congrats to you on earning the Liebster Award!Maureen

Post a Comment