Wednesday, July 31, 2013

CTMH-- Laughing Lola Card Kit (WOTG); Artbooking

Hi, I had a day off.  So, lots of time to scrap:)

With each new CTMH catalog, there is always a paper line that stands out.  Sophia, Lucy, Dakota, Avonlea, and Chantilly are just a few of my favorites. In the Fall/Winter catalog, the Laughing Lola paper line is the stand out line for me. The colors are rich and bold, with lots of accessories-- stamps, bling, and dimensional items.

Below is a card that I created using the Laughing Lola Card-making WOTG Kit.  The Card-making Kit is priced at $24.95-- $5.00 less than the scrapbook kit.  It contains enough material to make 15 cards, plus left-overs.  The stamp set has images that can be cut out on the Cricut Artiste cartridge and then stamped on.  This saves so much time!

The stamp set is versatile and can be used cheer someone up, give them hugs or wish them continued happiness. 

One of my fellow scrapbook friends was recently in an auto accident.  Being a card maker, I know how nice it feels to receive hand-made cards.  I'm hoping this card will let my friend know how much I am thinking of her and wishing her well:)



















To make the card more dimensional, I used CTMH's new Cricut cartridge-- Artbooking. Here, I cut out a 4 inch heart overlay in Pear cardstock. These overlays can be cut as big as 12 x 12 or much smaller for card.






























Below are other cards you can make from the kit:

Thanks for stopping by, Maureen:)

CTMH Supplies: Ink: Black, Juniper
Laughing Lola Card Kit(G1064)
Base & Bling Floral Accents (Z1883)
Pin It!

1 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Gorgeous card. Hope your friend heals fast.

Post a Comment