Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Cat's Pajama's-- Ship Happens

Hello,  beautiful weather here in Boston, but I just can't keep my mind off of a few people who are dear to me.  My brother in-law (bil) just lost his father to cancer.  I have a friend in the hospital awaiting surgery and another one recovering at home.

Making and sending cards at times like these are sometimes all you can do. For instance, it takes time to grieve a death of a family member and the person may not feel like talking for a bit. 

I started out creating a card for my friends that are ill.  I like the cute penguins steering the tea-cup boat and the saying 'SHIP Happens'.  The sentiment inside reads-- 'you don't know how strong you are until you are in a little hot water'.  This little saying is so true!  The fighter in you comes out, ready to take this battle on! 

I'm praying for my 2 friends and my sister and bil.  Later tonight I have to work on their card.
Thanks for stopping by, Maureen












Stamp: The Cat's Pajamas-- Ship Happens
Paper: Authentique-- Blissful
Bling: CTMH
Ribbon: Seam Binding Black
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment