Friday, August 5, 2016

CTMH Florence LOs

Hello,

I had to today off, so I figured I'd get back to blogging!

Here is the second LO that I did for my trip to Heidelberg Germany.  I was inspired by a LO that a former consultant, Dana Kessler, created.  Dana is a CTMH rock star-- her work is unbelievable. Julie Carriere and myself stalked,  I mean met Dana at the CTMH convention this past June in Orlando!  Of all the questions we asked Dana, we didn't ask-- where does your inspiration come from?  Dana if you are reading- where does your inspiration come from?

Here is the LO inspired by one of Dana's project.  I just love the shield.

These pictures were taken in Heidelberg Square, the Old square.  Last August, Europe was experiencing a heat wave.  Stan and I had a drink to cool down.
Close-up of second page.  Used the sentiment from a now retired travel stamp-- Oh the places you'll go!




















Above is the LO I featured earlier in the week. The Florence line is only available through August 31st. Please let me know if you'd like to order a set.

Thanks, Maureen

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment