Sunday, March 12, 2017

CTMH March SOTM-- Tea-rrific

Hello,

If you follow my blog by email, then I apologize for the blank SOTM blog post you received this month.  I was supposed to participate in the monthly blog hop, but had a conflict last minute.  So sorry!

I'm now ready to showcase the SOTM. 

Being 100% Irish, we grew up drinking lot's of tea!  Even as a child, we drank tea.  I have to admit that I got a little burnt out of tea, but my parents never did.  They would drink 8-10 cups per day! 

As you can imagine, the Tea-rrific SOTM set with 11 images is very special to me.  Here's one cards that I plan on giving my mom.


Here is a picture of the stamp set:


Spend $50 on CTMH products in March and you can earn this stamp for only $5.00.  Please contact me to learn how.

Thanks for stopping by,
Maureen
Pin It!

1 comments:

Tamika said...

very nice, I would like to incorporate some Easter cards into our next class since we usually have time left...

Post a Comment