Sunday, December 31, 2017

Echo Park-- The Wild Life

Hello,

When not using CTMH, one of my favorite go to lines is Echo Park/Carta Bella.  My all time favorite used to be October Afternoon.  But like so many others, they closed up shop in 2016.

I was then drawn to Carta Bella and Steven Duncan's retro designs.  One of my crafting friends recently told me that Steven used to design for October Afternoon and has created the Carta Bella 'Are We There Yet', 'Cowboy Country' and 'Country Kitchen' lines.  Now I know why I'm so attracted to Carta Bella-- more LOs to come!

Anyway, here is a camp LO that I did using Echo Park's 'The Wild Life'.
 For the design, I was inspired from the CTMH Seasonal catalog.  I just loved the 9 square look of the second page. You can fill the squares with pictures and others with stickers/shapes.

Like many LO ideas, there was not a first page. So, I added a set of 4 squares on the left side.  For the title, I cut out some camping shapes-- tent and tree and popped up a sticker for the title.

All and all, I'm happy with the design.  For me designing is what scrapping is all about.  I love to take papers and create something.

If you missed this line and have to have it, please let me know.  Again, I have plenty in my stash:)
Thanks for stopping by, Maureen

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment