Sunday, April 15, 2018

CTMH Postcard Perfect Scrapbook LOs and Cutting Guide

Hi, back again, I told you I'm creating stuff like crazy!

The first Saturday in May is National Scrapbooking Day  (NSD).  Of course, CTMH came out with a stunning new line called 'Postcard Perfect'.  This paper line screams of summer, vacation and everything sunshine fun!  I had so much fun using this line.

Here's a look at the first LO:



For the LO, I first started by flicking some paint on the White Daisy card-stock base.  Using CTMH's paints are ideal for this technique because the colors match the CTMH color palette.  Next, using CTMH's 'You Are Here' Cricut Cartridge, I cut out the Vacation, Here We Come, flipflops, and 'Eat, Beach, Sleep, Repeat' banner.  I just love this cartridge!!    Please note:  CTMH will no longer be carrying the physical cartridges, so be sure to get yours while available!

In addition, the paper pack comes with patterned vellum sheets.  So, I took out my We R Memory Keepers Tearing Tool and tore it up!

Onto the next LO:



Using the CTMH 'You are Here' Cricut Cartridge, I cut out the Paradise title, sun, tag, and vacation date.  All the rest of the elements are from the paper pack.

I couldn't stop here, so I also created a 6-inch flip flap.


CTMH has a digital Cricut set called "Hello USA".  This set is awesome and contains all the States.  Since we travel to Florida often, I cut out the Florida State shape. 

For the Flip Flap base, I took Sorbet CS base and overlayed it with the patterned polka dotted vellum.












This 'Postcard Perfect' pack will be available for sale on May 1st.

If you love this line, then you can order it from me.  Any customer who places a $25 order from me will receive this cutting guide for FREE.

Want the cutting guide only?  Then the cost is $6.50.  (Please note, you will need the CTMH 'You are Here' and States cartridges.  If you don't have them, then I can cut them for a charge of $5, plus shipping.)


Thanks so much!
Maureen
Pin It!

2 comments:

Post a Comment