Sunday, July 22, 2018

CTMH Central Park Cards

Hello! I just returned from a 2 week trip to China. Thankfully, I have a few days to recover from the jet-lag before returning to work:) So, I spent some time in my craft room creating cards using the CTMH Central Park paper line.

The Central Park line is very festive with bright colors-- perfect for Happy Birthday cards!  I stamped a Happy Birthday sentiment inside some of the cards.  All can be used for celebrating those special days.

Here's a closer look at the cards:
This card was created using the Central Park Scrapbooking stamp.  We made this card at a Seasonal 2 launch get together.  I just switched up the papers and recreated it.
For the second card, I used the Making Waves Card-making Stamp/Thin Cut set. This cute stamp set was featured in the Seasonal 1 catalog, which has been discontinued:( However, the stamp/die set is still currently available. So, be sure to pick this one up!




















The 3 card was created using a Happy Birthday Die set from CTMH.  The Happy was stamped from the Central Park Card-making Stamp.
























For the 5th card, I used an older SOTM.  This cute SOTM is no longer available, but I was able to purchase 7 of them-- so I have plenty if you missed on t
his awesome stamp!
























For the 6th card, I used CTMH's Central Park Stamp/Die set. Living close to Boston, I just love these cute buildings. I can envision using this set for Christmas cards too!



















For the last card, I used the Thin Cut set from the Seasonal 2 catalog. I also used this die last month and I can't get enough of it!
























If you'd like to order a set of these cards pre-cut/stamped, then please see the Kit tab on top of page. Also, if you would like to recreate these cards, be sure to order the stamp sets while they are still available. For the discontinued stamps, please email me if interested. Thanks for stopping by, Maureen
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment