Wednesday, October 13, 2021

CTMH Card Kit

Hi, I'm back again!  This time, I'm here to share a card kit that I recently created.


The card kit has a variety of sentiments, ranging from Thank You, Birthday and Get Well Wishes.

Here is a close up of the Macron and Coffee cards.  I actually made a bunch of these cards for myself.  I know I will be sending these to friends:)


The next set of cards are to well wishes.  If you missed out on purchasing the retiring Butterfly thin cut set, then please let me know.  I have 2 left.


The last two cards are for Thank You and Birthday Wishes.


Well, those are the 6 cards that come with this kit.  If you purchase a stamp set or are one of my VIPs, then kit is only $22.  Regular cost is $27.

Please click here to CTMH Store for items or Kits.
Thanks for stopping by, Maureen

Products used:


 

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment