Saturday, August 13, 2022

Stick It Down-- 2 page LO August 2022

Hi everyone,

I hope you are enjoying this long, hot summer.  It is hot, but come Janaury and February and wish we had these days back!

For the August 2022 Stick It Down 2 page sketch, I used Mintay's new line called Sunset Beach.  If you've ever been to Aruba, then you know all about their beautiful sunsets!  To capture this view, the beaches are loaded with restruants. Here's a LO from Eagle Beach.


To add some interest, I added some Mintay Chippies.  These are chipboard pieces that look like wood.  To color them, simply brush on some ink.  For this LO, I used CTMH's color of the year: MELON.

In order to showcase more pictures, I added a 6x12 flip flap.  Above is the flip flap closed and below it's open.  

Lastly, below are the prodcuts that I used.  Need any help, just let me know.

 Thanks for stopping by and be sure to join us for this month's sketch challenge!
Maureen
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment