Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Stick It Down-- February 2 page Layout

 Hi, Maureen here with the Stick It Down February 2 page sketch LO!!


For this challenge, I scrapped a recent tirp to Quebec City.  When I saw the large heart in the sketch and just new I needed a travel sign/globe  Well nothing worked better than this Route sign.  If took over 7 hours to drive from Boston to Quebue City!  

When we arrived in Canada at the border, we had to show our Covid Vaccine cards.  I remembered to bring mine but forgot to fill out a form that was due at the gate.  So, we had to pull into the office while I completed it:)


I hope this sketch inspired you to get some paper crafting done this month.  Please see all the design teams projects this month and keep crafting!
Thanks for stopping by, Maureen


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment