Sunday, January 29, 2012

CTMH-- Layout using new line 'Stella'

As mentioned below, the new CTMH catalog is available on Wednesday, Feb 1st, and is loaded with new product and ideas.  Even the cover of the catalog itself inspired me! I simply had to recreate it to record my daughter's (Shaelin) first smile with no braces.  She had braces for 3 years and didn't like smiling much. One day my youngest found an old picture of Shaelin smiling.  She came running up to me and said "look, here is a picture of when Shaelin knew how (and liked) to smile!!". 

Needless to say, getting her braces off was a big deal!!  To create the lay-out, I used the Stella Paper Pack and Canvas Shapes.  The 'Just for You' stamp is a must at only $9.95.  The shapes can be cut using the CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge.  See photos below for other new items.




Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment