Monday, January 16, 2012

CTMH-- New Victory Paper Line and Jan SOTM

Wow, I'm on a roll. Two cards yesterday and one today!!!  What's gotten into me?  Well, I took some time off of work.  I spent the first 4 weeks spending time with my family and celebrating the holidays.  Now I just I'm looking for a different job and in between I'll be doing more paper crafting:)

Here's a card using today's Mojo Monday sketch #224.  CTMH has a new catalog coming out on Feb 2012.  The 'Victory' paper line and 'Square Durable Studs' are two new items.  In keeping with my new Cricut AP tradition, I cut the circle for the 'Little Remember' SOTM.  I stamped a 73 on it because it's my father's birthday in March.  He's had a tough year and doing much better.  Lastly, check out the canvas button.  CTMH introduced these in the Fall/Winter catalog.  You can stamp right on them-- how fun is that!


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment