Thursday, August 2, 2012

CTMH-- Avonlea LO with July SOTM

Back again with another LO-- I was very productive at the weekend crop! 

Another new paper line from CTMH is Avonlea.  Avonlea is a gorgeous combination of blues, greens and greys (slate).  The coordinating embellishments are canvas shapes that can be inked up to match your stamped images.  As you may have seen from my 7/22/12 post, I'm loving CTMH's July SOTM.  The sayings are both cool and motivating-- something that fits perfectly for a 14 year old, moving onto HS!

The sentiment 'Soar' really resonated with me b/c my daughter has changed so much from Elementary School, to Junior High, and now onto HS. 

All of the supplies, with the exception of a few die cuts, are CTMH.  Check out the supply list following the pictures.

Lastly, I entered this LO in a contest at the weekend crop.  I tied for second place-- yippie.  What made it even more special was sharing the prize with my good fellow scrapper Lisa!  And cuddos to Dawn who also won for the Travel LO.  I guess I only hang with winners:)

Thanks, Maureen



CTMH Supplies:  Avonlea Paper and Canvas Shapes x7155b x7155c; Neutral Twine z1701; Garden Wooden Shapes z1718; Pin Clips z1612; Pewter Metals z1487; Bitty Shapes (Grey Flower); Inks: Grey Flannel and Grey Wool
Pin It!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Casandra, thanks so much! And, thanks for pinning it. Maureen

Eva Friesen said...

Love this layout!!! I just may have to scrap lift it!

life documented said...

Gorgeous LO Maureen! Love your style, thanks for following :)

Knitredsox said...

Another awesome one, Maureen! I'm going to have to order this paper set!

Post a Comment