Saturday, August 11, 2012

CTMH- Flirty Workshop on the Go Layout

Hello again,

I have been scrap-booking up a storm lately!  I had these pictures of my daughter Abby from last Fall.  I was planning on using the CTMH retired Dream-in kit, but once I saw the CTMH Flirty line, I knew it would work. 

As always, I looked at the Workshop instructions and came up with my own LO.  The name of the LO is "Fall into Fall".  My daughter loves to rake all the leaves into a pile and them jump in them!

To complete the LO, I used CTMH's new Burlap, which gives it a rustic look.  I then stamped leaves in many fall colors and strung them on the sides of the photos.  The Flirty Dimensional shapes also came in handy. 

Well, let me know what you think. 
Thanks for stopping by.
Maureen:)






CTMH Supplies:  Flirty WOTG (G1050)-- includes Flirty paper, Dimensional Shapes, C-size stamp and Bling. 

Other Supplies:  CTMH Burlap (Z1760), Autumn Lane Assortment (Z1749); Canvas Buttons, Happy Harvest Stamp Set (C1463); and CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (Z1686).  Inks: Autumn Terracotta, Sunset, Honey, Desert Sand, Chocolate, and Topiary.
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment