Wednesday, August 13, 2014

CTMH-- Chalk It Up cards for September 20th Crop/Class

Hello, I made some cards over the weekend that I'd like to share.  The cards were made using CTMH's new line called "Chalk It Up".  The paper is very, fun with a bit of whimsy.

I will be teaching these cards at the Sept 20th Crop in Norwell MA.  I'm hoping this will interest my card lovers.  For the September crop, I'll also be making/teaching some Halloween cards.  I know it will be Christmas before we know it!

The cost of making a total of 4 cards is only $12.00.  (We'll be making one of each and two of the "You're a Hoot" cards.)


 The first card reminds me of my 16 year old's doodling.  I plan to make a few more of these cards and change the sentiment to Happy B-Day. My daughter is always raiding my cards!

The stamp set is called "Great Job" and is $13.95, page 30.

For the coloring, I stamped the image on the white cardstock.  Then I used a blending pen and applied it to my ink pads.  Colors:  Sorbet, Lagoon and the new yellow color called Canary.
For this card, I used the "Teacher Appreciation" stamp set on page 37.  There are lots of great images with this set-- check it out.

For the coloring of the owl, I used CTMH's new ShinHan blending markers on page 180.  So far, I'm enjoying these markers!
 Inside of Teacher card.
The last card used the August Stamp of the Month, "What a Hoot".  This stamp set is stinking cute.  It can be yours for only $5.00 if you place an order of $50 during the month of August.













If you are interested in making these cards, please sign up or email me.
Thanks a bunch, Maureen:)


Number of Sets

CTMH Supplies:
X7184BD1612C1588Z1918Z1988Z1754Z30093174Z2004



Paper: Chalk It Up Paper (X7184B)
Stamps:  Teacher Appreciation (D1612); Great Job (C1588), and August SOTM (S1408).
Inks:  Lagoon, Sorbet, And Canary-- New (Z2643).
Other:  Teal Shimmer Tape (Z1918); Black Striped Twill Ribbon (Z1988); Black & grey Bling (Z1754); Chalk it Up Assortment (Z3009); Lagoon Washi Tape (Z2004); and Blending Pen (3174).


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment