Sunday, August 31, 2014

CTMH-- Keep Your Chin up, card

Hi, when I saw this stamp in the new catalog I knew that I had to have it.  (Its a steal at only $6.95 too!) The stamp is called-- Keep your Chin up, with the saying "It'll be okay".

However simple, this stamp resonated with me.  Being a fighter, I can usually handle a lot.  But, every once in a while I need a little help-- someone to say don't worry you can do or that it will be okay.  These few words often provide the motivation to go on.

With that being said, I made a few of these cards.  I have a couple of friends that need a little reassurance. For them, hang in there and keep your chin up-- and remember it will be okay!

Card sketch was based on a Deconstructed Sketch. The tree was heat embossed with Olive Embossing powder.
Sentiment inside. 











Thanks for stopping by, Maureen

Supplies
Stamp: Keep your Chin Up (A1167)
Inks: Chocolate (Z2111)
Paper: Pathfinding (X7186B)
Other: Bronze and Gold Shimmer Tape (Z1985; Z1849), Gold Gem Bling (Z2023)
Pin It!

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

I love embossing, and I love this stamp set. Beautiful card, my friend.

Maureen said...

Thanks Casandra! I'm so glad CTMH brought back the embossing powders. This one was a retired Olive color. Maureen

Post a Comment