Monday, September 15, 2014

CTMH Pathfinding Accordion Book-- Workshop/Kit

Hello, I posted this accordion book a couple of months ago, but it was missing some stamping and personal touches.  Last weekend I was able to complete the book.  I will have this kit available for the October 25th Crop in Norwell.  The kit will be pre-cut and come with instructions.  I tried to keep it simple:)

The price for the book is only $22 if you attend the crop or place an order of $30 in CTMH products. Otherwise, the book is $30.  (Sold out)

All of the material is CTMH, with the exception of the chipboard accordion book and the aqua ribbon.  The chipboard book is discontinued, but I was lucky to pick up 20 albums.  So if you love this kit, please be sure to order before they are gone!

Here's a picture of one side of the accordion book.  Each side comes with 7 pages for a total of 14. To make it easy, I used the coordinating Pathfinding Chipboard shapes and stamped a few sentiments.

 For the outside of the book, I used more Pathfinding paper and chipboard shapes.

 Above is the other side of the accordion book.  I just love how it came out.

Below are some close-ups.


 For the side of the accordion book, I stamped Thankful from the Pathfinding WOTG.






















I hope you like this book as much as I did.  Please be sure to sign up below or on the classes tab in order to get yours!

Thanks for stopping by and scrap on:)
Maureen


Supplies:

X7186B
Z1925
B1463
Z1918
Z7186c
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment