Sunday, September 28, 2014

CTMH-- Scaredy Cat-- Halloween Kits

Hello,

A few weeks ago, I was lucky to attend a CTMH event called Thriving/Striving in order to celebrate 30 years of CTMH.  Lynn Como earned the event and that meant that me and 25+ consultants got to spend time with Kristina Widtfeldt and Lynn Como!!

At the event, I created and designed the first LO below.  Lynn Como designed the second one.
 For the LO above, I cut out the spider and webs from Artbooking-- so spooky!!


The LO above was created by Lynn Como.  To cut out the tree, we used the CTMH Artbooking cartridge and hit 'fit to page'.  I love how it came out!

I'll be having this kit available for our Oct 25th crop in Norwell MA.  The kits are pre-cut with instructions.  To have the kit for the Oct 25th crop, please order by Paypal below by October 15th.

If you can't attend the Oct 25th crop, then you can order the kit-- please select the second option.

Thanks, for stopping by, Maureen:)

Kits

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment