Monday, February 19, 2018

CTMH Chelsea Gardens Two 2-page Layouts

Hi, I'm back again!  I told you I get lots of crafting done on a long weekend:)

Here is two 2-page layouts using the CTMH's Chelsea Gardens.  I attended a CTMH retreat in Arizona this past Fall and we were lucky to use this new paper line.  The colors are soft, but you can give it a kick by using darker grays and adding the black CTMH compliments.  The LOs are perfect for spring-- which will be here soon!




































Here is some close-ups of the LOs:

Its hard to see on this photo, but I added some vellum. I just can't get enough of vellum-- its turning into my go to craft item.



I'll be teaching this class on April 24th in Abington, MA. Please join me if you can.  If not, you can also sign up for a kit. Thanks, Maureen
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment