Sunday, February 25, 2018

CTMH Easter Cards

Happy Sunday! 

Guess what...it's only 35 days until Easter!  So, its time to get a move on those Easter cards.

To inspire you to create, below are 4 cards that I made to celebrate the holiday.

































For the first card, I used the X stamp. The 'Easter Animals' stamp is on page 62 of Seasonal Catalog.
To color in the bunny, I used my Copics markers.  For the sky, I daubed some blue ink for the sky.


















For the second card, I used last year's stamp of the month.  I really liked this stamp-- I have 3 extras!  Gail Cross' card was my inspiration-- I love how she used the diagonal embossing folder and then cut out a diagonal shape to stamp the sentiment.



Rather than color this bunny in, I stamped it in black and then paper pierced the ears and dress.

















The next card, I used the Mini CTMH stamped called 'Easter Basket' (M1199).  These mini stamps are a steal at only $2.95 each!
And, because I love vellum, I used some for the sentiment.



















For the last card, I used a sketch from the new CTMH Card sketch book.

Here, I layered paper for the background and simply stamped on vellum.   I also used the CTMH border die and cut out a silver foil border.



















Well, I hope this is enough inspiration for you!  Let's get going and bring on spring:)  I'll be teaching these cards on Saturday, March 3rd.  Please see "Kits" tab to sign up.

Thanks, Maureen
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment