Sunday, September 30, 2018

CTMH Grateful Heart Fall Layouts

Hello,

I'm back again today with another project using CTMH's Fall line-- Grateful Heart.

When I saw this paper, my first thought was patches.  The colors are just vibrant and beautiful.  With the patch-work in mind, below are the 3 LOs I created:




































Here is a closer view of the LOs:


To create the little scribbled circles, I used CTMH's new stamp:'Tis the Season' Scrapbook stamp set.






















I'm really enjoying the Grateful Heart paper line. I can't wait to go out and take some Fall pictures! I will be offering this LO class at our overnight scrapbook crop in Dedham MA on November 2nd. If you can't make this class, then order your kit. Pre-cut kits will be shipped on Friday, Oct 5th. Thanks for stopping by, Maureen
Pin It!

2 comments:

Nicole Robinson said...

These layouts are gorgeous Maureen! Well done!!

Maureen said...

Thank you so much. I'm sorry I didn't see this comment until now!

Post a Comment