Thursday, September 13, 2018

Memories in the Making-- 24 Layouts

Hello,

this past Saturday, I completed 24 scrapbook layouts!  I did this by using CTMH's "Memories in the Making" Calendar kit.  The calendar kit is only available through September 31st or as supplies last.  The kit can by used to make a calendar, layouts or both.

I chose to create the LOs and doubled the LOs to 24 pages by using a guide prepared by a fellow talented CTMH consultant, Laurie Levorson.

Here are the 24 pages.  I can't wait to fill them with pictures!

 To make the pages, the guide used the calendar components and additional paper, cricut cuts, card-stock and bling.

Because CTMH's colors all coordinate, the pages all work.




































I'll be offering this kit as a workshop in September and October.  I only have enough supplies for 7 kits. So, if you'd like a kit please let me know as soon as possible.

Please see kit tab for ordering.

Thanks, Maureen

Supplies:
CTMH Making Memories Calendar Kit; cc9185
CTMH Whimsy Fundamental Paper -- 1/2 pack; Z3350
Card-stock-- various colors-- 20+ sheets
Bling-- Gold Sequins
Pre-cut Cricut Cuts
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment