Thursday, December 27, 2018

CTMH Hello Pumpkin Deluxe Scrapbooking Kit

Hello,

I'm home today recovering from a migraine:(  I've been busy creating all sorts of pages.  Today, I'll show you 4 scrapbook LO's using CTMH's Hello Pumpkin Scrapbook kit.

Here CTMH mixed two lines together-- Hello Pumpkin and Boutique.  Hello Pumpkin is Halloween/Orange style, but when paired with Boutique, it's something quite different!



































Here's a closer look at each page:
The first one is my favorite-- I just love how the page is folded down.  Of course, I had to add my own twist to the kit by stapling down the folds, adding a title, extra pictures, a tag and a bow.  I find that when I add my own pictures to a kit, I kind of just go with it.

Okay, I said this kit was different and this LO will show you how different:
This LO has a funky, boy/skate-board feel.  To make it my own, I stamped some paint splatters in Pewter Gray.  I also broke out my scrapbook stamp stash and added a 'Reel Life', 'Love your Face', '#FRIENDS', and EPIC sentiments/sayings.  Again, I just sort of went with the pictures. And man, were these pictures odd!  The pictures were of my daughter at a party holding a pet snake!  Instead of holding the snake, I'd be standing on a table screaming.  I hate snakes:)

CTMH also designed 2 more single pages.  Here's a look below.


Well, this kit is only available through 12/31/18 or as supplies last. Be sure to get yours before they sell out.

Thanks for stopping by, Maureen
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment