Thursday, December 27, 2018

CTMH 'Oh What Fun' Scrapbook LO's-- 6 pages

Hello,

I'm back again with another kit from CTMH.  This kit was created by me using the 'Oh What Fun' paper line.  And, I had so much fun with this line!  The colors are so bright.

Here are all 6 pages:



































For a closer look, here is my favorite page:

Here, I created a winter LO-- perfect for skiing, sleding, skating or just hanging out in the winter.  The colors are fine for either a boy or a girl.

Because you most likely have dozens of holiday pictures, here's one layout holiday style:

The Cricut images were cut out using CTMH's Season of Joy Cricut digital cartridge.  If you haven't ordered this digital cartridge, then hurry as supplies are running low:(

For the last LO, I went back to my winter theme.  I stamped and die-cut an assortment of snowflakes.

The 'Oh What Fun' Scrapbook pre-cut kit and/or instructions and Cricut files will be ready to ship next week.  Be sure to get your kit in time for winter time memories.

Thanks for stopping by,
Maureen
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment