Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Color Play-- Play Ball LO

Hello, 

Summer time for me has always meant Fenway Park and the Soxs.

Here's a LO using Color Play's Play Ball paper line and ephemera pack.


The LO was inspired by a soccer LO I found on Pinterest.  To do it, I cut various sized strips of paper.
For the embellishments I used some Bella Blvd embellies-- felt pennant and baseball title.  The rest were from the Colorplay Play Ball ephemera pack.

Here's a closer look at the pages.
You may notice some paint splashes.  To do this I used CTMH's "Timeless Texture' Stamp.  I just inked it up in Toffee ink and presto!  No worrying about splattering.



















For the second page, I used a flip flap.  There were just too many pictures.






















Here's one last look.























Keep cool this summer and thanks for stopping by,
Maureen
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment