Sunday, July 28, 2019

CTMH Sentiment Cards

Hello,

I'm back again with another CTMH class.  Using CTMH's 'True Love' paper line, I created 5 cards.


The first cards used CTMH's 'Floral Delivery' stamp.  This set comes with thin cuts, which makes it so much easier!

To match the paper, I broke out my Copics markers.  Love this stamp/thin cut set!






















A fellow consultant, Anna Jargin, created this beautiful card using CTMH's 'Share the Joy' stamp and thin cut set.

The set comes with 2 stamps sets, full of sentiments.  This one is perfect for a birthday.











Using the 'Share Joy' set, here is a Thank You card.

Its so easy to create these cards, just simply change up the paper and sentiments and you have a card quick!


















This card is my favorite.  I got the inspiration from the current catalog. 

The stamps set is called 'Thank You Badge'.















The last card was a quick card using the 'Get Well Soon' stamp set.






















If you are interested in this class or ordering a kit to go, please sign up on classes tab.

Thank you for stopping by, Maureen
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment