Sunday, October 20, 2019

CTMH Hawthorne LO

Hello, happy October!  Today I'm doing a corn maze with my sisters.  Before I head out, I want to share a fall LO using CTMH's Hawthorne paper line.

Love, love, love this paper line.  The colors can be used for all things fall and for masculine layouts as well. The paper worked well for documented a Homecoming dance that my daughter attended 2 years ago.  I copied the LO from the CTMH Fall catalog.  It was a one page LO and I flipped it to create the second page.


Here's a closer look at the LO:
My daughter injured her knee while skateboarding.  So, of course I had to highlight this:)






















Here's a look at the second page:
























Well, I hope this inspired you to get your fall scrap-booking done!  Hawthorne is only available through October 31st.  Don't miss out.

Thanks, Maureen

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment