Sunday, October 27, 2019

Hawthorne CTMH Kit

Hello,

I hope you are enjoying autumn.  Fall is my favorite time of the year.  I love all the colors, the warm sun, and the sound of leaves crunching when I walk.

Last weekend, I went to a corn maze in western ma.  I look forward to documenting this fun event!  Thankfully, CTMH has made scrapping more simple.  The new kits involve very little cutting, everything is pre-cut. 

Below is a kit that is only available through the end of October.  The kit is stunning-- don't miss out on this one!





































Here's a closer look at some of the pages:




























































Again, this kit is only available through October 31st.  If you'd like a kit, then please let me know.
Thanks and stay crafty:)
Maureen
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment