Thursday, December 26, 2019

Carta Bella 'Christmas Market' Two Page LO

Hello and Happy Holidays!

This year, we got our tree very late on December 21st.  We waited for my daughter's friend to arrive.  Nikko is from China and spend her first 'American' Christmas with us.

Our first Christmas activity involved getting a Christmas tree.  Nikko thought is was very strange to go to a 'Tree Store' and buy a cut down and dead tree to decorate:)  It does seem very odd!

Using Carta Bella's 'Christmas Market' paper line, I documented our excursion!  Thanks to my new Cannon Selphy, I was able to print these photos quickly-- love this!

For the design, I cut a bunch of 3 x 3 squares and inked them in Gray. 

Here is a close up of the first page.  From the sticker sheet, I popped up the word Christmas. 





















I hope you all had a wonderful holiday with lots of memories!  Be sure to print out your pics and document these memories!

Thanks for stopping by, Maureen

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment