Monday, December 2, 2019

CTMH Cedar and Pine 4-page LO

Hello,

I'm back again with more scrapbook LO's.  This time I'm featuring the Cedar and Pine paper line. This line is very classic with its blacks, reds and greens.

For the first LO, I was inspired by CTMH's sketch.  I loved this LO because my daughters and I always have so much fun getting our Christmas tree.  One year, the tree almost slide off the car roof!  And another year, the tree kept falling down!


Here's the sketch and LO that CTMH shared:

For the second LO, I just had to use the Nutcracker sticker.

I love these colors, especially the pink/peach.  To bring out the classic colors, I added some gold strips.

Here are the 4 pages:

Whenever I pre-make pages for classes or ideas, I just can't wait to fill them with memories!

Cedar and Pines paper line will be available through the end of December or as supplies last.  
Thanks for stopping by,
Maureen

Supplies:


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment