Sunday, April 12, 2020

CTMH Yesterday and Today Sentiment Cards

Hello,

One of my customers asked that I create some symphathy cards.  It seems like we are always in need of these cards:(

To create the cards, I used the Yesterday & Today paper line.  Here are the cards:

For the first card, I was inspired by a fellow consultant.  I loved how she added some blues to this line.  I used the 'Yesterday & Today' stamp and die set.


For the second card, I also used the Yesterday and Today Stamp and die set.

For the third card, I found an old Damask embossing folder.  This worked perfect with the paper.  The stamp set is Melisa Esplin's 'Life is a Journey'.

For the last card, I used another stamp set from Melisa Esplin-- love her!


I'll be offering this card set as a kit.  It will contain 8 cards-- 2 of each design.  

If you'd like to purchase a kit, then please click the Kit tab at top of page.  Please also see the stamps used below.  If you purchase 2 of these stamp sets, then the pre-cut kit is free!  I have these stamps in stock.

Thanks for stopping by and stay crafty!
Maureen


Stamps used:

Yesterday and Today
Life is a Journey
Sentiments by Melisa Esplin







Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment