Sunday, April 12, 2020

CTMH Yesterday & Today

Happy Easter!

The sun is shining and Covid-19 is showing signs of retreat.  It is time to rejoice-- there is light at the end of the tunnel.  I'm so happy:)

Anyway, I'm here to share a kit I created from CTMH's Yesterday & Today paper line.  This line is vintage and can be used to document your family's story.


Here is a closer look at each page.  For the first page, I randomly drew some circles.  I have bunch of Creative Memories cutting circles and these are perfect for tracing.  I also added some saffron pops of color to break it up.  

For the second LO, I used the March SOTM and stamped a title.  To give these LO's some dimension, I used the Yesterday & Today Foil Die Cuts.

For the last LO, I was inspired by Brenda Rose's LO.

Each kit is pre-cut with instructions in color. It includes a sticker sheet, foil compliments and Cricut cuts.  To order a kit, click the kit tab at the top.

Thanks for stopping by,
Maureen




Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment