Sunday, July 12, 2020

CTMH Brushed-- 6-page Scrapbook LO

Hi everyone!

It is hot, hot, hot outside!!  So, I am chilling inside:)

Last night, I just complete a 6 page LO using the CTMH Brushed line.  CTMH brought back this oldie, but goodie line!

The LO's I designed will work well for girls, friends, and general, along with Showers or Special Occasions.


I used the sticker sheets to make all the titles.  Do you see the one called 'A Lovely Day'?  Well, that song is on my playlist and I can't get it out of my mind!

If you'd like to order this pre-cut scrapbook kit, then please see the 'Kits' tab.  If you'd the paper to make your own LO's, then please see my store link.  The Brushed line will be available through July.

Thanks for stopping by,
Maureen

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment