Sunday, July 12, 2020

CTMH Cards featuring Gnome Matter

Hello, I'm back again with another project.  This time I created some cards! 

To make the cards, I used the new CTMH stamp/die set called 'Gnome Matter'.  This is such a cute set and it is already unavailable. But don't despair, CTMH will be getting this cutie back in stock!


Here's a close of the Gnomes:

















You've already seen the cards with the boots and remember-- these boots are made for splashing!!

The next two cards were make with the June and July SOTM.  The July Stamp of the Month is available for $5 with a purchase of $50.  If you missed June's stamps, then I have a couple in my stash.

Here's the SOTM for July:



















Here's June SOTM
I'll be making this set available to purchase.  The cost is $25 and only $10 if you make a purchase of $50 in CTMH products.

Please see Kits tab for more info.
thanks, Maureen

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment