Monday, November 16, 2020

CTMH Summer Vibes

Hi everyone,

Recently, we held two small, Covid style overnight crops.  Because the crops were small, I was able to scrapbook!  

Below is a LO I did using CTMH's Summer Vibes paper line.  This line came out during the summer and is still available at my On-line Store.  This line can be used for summer or something tropical.

For this LO, I documented my oldest daughter's beach excursion back in 2015-- the summer before their senior year in HS.  Flash forward to today and they have all graduated from college!  Wow, times does fly.


To make this LO, I imply used the paper and stickers from the collection kit.  I popped up some of the stickers to add dimension.  I also added a wooden umbrella from my Kaiser Craft wood collection.  To finish it off, I splatted some black ink and added black enamel dots.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Maureen 



Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment