Sunday, October 18, 2020

CTMH Core Catalog Product Blog Hop

  Hello, 

Welcome to the CTMH New Product Blog Hop!  If you've come here from Gina's Blog, then you are on the right path.  Should you get lost, then Melinda's Blog has a list of all the participants.


We have over 20 CTMH Makers participating in this hop.  Be sure to visit all of the makers' blogs.

For my project, I created two cards using CTMH's new Star and Heart Shaker Window Thin Cuts.  I just love the Circle Shaker Window and how it is so easy to use!  The Star and Shaker Window Thin Cuts do not disappoint.

Here's the first card using the Heart Shaker Window Thin Cut.  I used the new 'Lovely and the Gold Foil paper lines.  The sentiment was from the 'Happy Together' stamp set.  To cut the stitched heart, I used the Gold Foil solid paper and filled the Shaker with 'Loose Gold Sequins'.

Here is the second card using the Star Shaker Window.  My youngest is graduating from high school in June. I hope to make the graduation cards months in advance!  The 'Happy Together' sentiments work well here again.  To fill the shaker, I used some of my 'Julep Sequins' and cut some Sapphire Blue stars.





I hope this post has inspired you to try the new Star and Heart Shaker Window cards.  If you don't have a consultant and would like to purchase the supplies, please click here: Maureen's Store.

Next up is the talented Miss Carrie.  Thank you for stopping by, Maureen


Products used:



Pin It!

10 comments:

Darlys said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the use of foil for the heart and star.

Alyson Mayo said...

These are great - love the foil as the top for the shakers.

Gina Brandstetter said...

Great cards!

Brenda Lapp said...

Beautiful cards! I love how you used the foil and foil-accented papers.

Wendy K. said...

What fun shaker cards and I really like the foil paper!

Brandi said...

Those are gorgeous, I love them both. The foil paper is stunning on them

Michelle said...

Beautiful cards! Love the pairing of the foil pattern paper with the foil cs.

Becca-expressions said...

Both of these are beautiful!! I purchased these shaker thin cuts and will add your cards to my "to be CASE'd later" file so I can continue to be inspired by your work.

Lauren said...

The foil looks so effective with the shaker cards!

Cat Nowak said...

Love the foil papers for the top of the shakers! I really love that silver star!

Post a Comment