Sunday, October 11, 2020

Carta Bella Fall Break Scrapbook Kits

 Hello and happy fall!

To me, Fall is best of all!  Yesterday, I raked leaves and today I went for a nice walk.  The weather was perfect-- 60-70's!  I wish October would last for 60 days:)

To help document those fall memories, I created this 4 page Scrapbook LO.  The kit is pre-cut and ready to go-- just assemble and put those pictures down!


To make this LO pop, I added some blues.  The first one has a CTMH Mint CS and the second one has a distressed Blue Wood.

Here is a closer look at some of the details:

Here's the first page of the second LO:

This kit will be shipping out later this week.  If you'd like one, then please click the 'Kit' tab at the top of the page.

Thanks for stopping by, Maureen







Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment