Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Photoplay Heart and Home

 Hello,

I'm back again with another Covid LO.  This one is of the time home with our dogs.  My husband and I have been working at home since March.  My husband works in the basement and takes breaks with our dogs!  He even set up a place for the dogs to snooze!

Sometimes, I wonder what our dogs think?  Do they know we are home ALL the time?  When we do go back to work in the office, I'm sure they will be like "where are they??".

I'm glad that I have been able to document these covid memories.  Although it has been hard, its these memories and stories that we will pass down.


Here's a close up of the first page
Here's the second page:

I hope this inspires you to take some pictures and get those memories documented.

Thanks for stopping by,
Maureen







Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment