Friday, February 5, 2021

CTMH Bring Back the Pack-- Blossom Blog Hop

01 09 10

Hi everyone and welcome to the Blossom Blog Hop!  

If you came here from Krista's Blog, then you are on the right path.  Should you get lost along the way, then click HERE

For this hop, we have over 15 CTMH Makers. The hop is easy to follow, just click away.


When CTMH started to 'Bring Back the Pack', I was hoping that they would bring back Blossom!  (I want Avonlea and Pemberley back next!!)  I just loved the fun, colorful colors of the Blossom line.  

Earlier this week, I showcased a Blossom 2 page scrapbook LO featuring the February SOTM.  For this hop, I completed 4 more pages for a 6-page kit.  (My other kits can be found on the Kits tab.)


Here's a look at the new pages.  For the first one, I found this great title using my Cricut Access account. 

Here is the other LO.


Lastly, here is the LO that was featured with the February SOTM hop.

If you don't have a CTMH consultant and would like to purchase the Blossom line, then please click HERE or email me.

Next up is the very talented Katy.  Please check out Katy's Blog and all the other Maker's blogs.

Thanks for stopping by, Maureen

Pin It!

10 comments:

Darlys said...

Fabulous layouts! You've been busy! The STOM layout is still my favorite - It's absolutely amazing, takes my breath away each time I look at it!

Becca-expressions said...

Wow! You really went all out. These are gorgeous!!

Gina Brandstetter said...

Great job on all the layouts!

Kim Loewen said...

They are all gorgeous, and I love them.

Kathy Burrows said...

Nice layouts. The "You Make Me Smile" one is my favorite.

Salnclts said...

I love your layouts!

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

What fun layout designs! So pretty!

Alyson Mayo said...

Wow - these layouts are fabulous! I really like the one with all the strips across the top.

Wendy K. said...

Oh my, I love all of these layouts! I like how you added the darker pink color for accents and the "you make me smile" title is adorable!

Brenda Lapp said...

Gorgeous layouts! They are fabulous!

Post a Comment