Sunday, February 21, 2021

Happy Birthday Card Kit

Hi everyone,

I've been meaning to create a Happy B-day card kit for a while.  In fact, I purchased multiples of the stamps, thinking I'd have a class.  Then Covid hit.  Anyway, the time is now and here it is!


To create the card kit, I used CTMH's 'Party Time' line.  This line is located in the main catalog and is available through June 30th.  This paper is great because one side is pinks and the other blues-- perfect for either girls or boys!

The first card is one of my favorites.  It could be due to all the hot flashes, but I can relate to this card.  This stamp and die set titled 'You're Not Too Old' set is still available on line.  So, be sure to get one while they last.


The next card is a Slim Line card.  CTMH has this awesome die set, along with Slim Line Cards and envelopes.  I was a little nervous about the size of the card, but the die helped break it up.  If you'd rather a Blue patterned paper, then just flip the paper over!

The next two cards are from the Celebrate Today Card Making stamp set.  This stamp is also available on line.  Check out the sentiments-- they are too cute!


For the next card, I created a more masculine card or at least a card without pink!  The sentiment was taken from the 'Sweetest Birthday Wishes' stamp set.  (I have a few of these stamps left.)

Below is the last card.  I used the inside frame from the third card.  I also used the mini envelope die set-- it is so cute.  For the sentiment and candles I used the 'Birthday Border' Stamp and Die set.  This set is available on line.

I will be offering this ensemble of cards as a kit.  If you purchase any of the stamps, then the pre-cut, pre-stamp card kit is only $20.  The cost is $27 without a purchase.

Thanks for stopping by, Maureen














Pin It!

1 comments:

Post a Comment